Aussie gone Global.

To link My better stores for easier access. Less clutter.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Put on the spot in scotland.

It had been a few weeks travelling through northern england and scotland. Our haggis bus tour had just pulled up in loch Ness. We'd fail to see or find the loch ness monster. I thought she'd surely show up to see my ugly mug. But she left me standing.. What a tease.

We ended up as a group booking out a hostel. But due to the large numbers, about 6 of us had to be housed in another hostel. Very nice place, built and run by the owner. As the scotish bus guide was fixing us to stay, there was 2 couples left and me and this girl from brisbane. Apparently very relgious. Her boyfriend back home was studing to become a priest. And what happen next, was the bus driver had booked both of us a room together. She went right off.. saying she was not going to share with a single guy and it goes against all her morals. I sat there, slighly embarrassed. The driver made all apologies and thought us 2 were together. As we both came from brisbane, dressed the same and had the same large bags. And always were together laughing, talking having fun..

She turned to me and in a huff said sorry and walked off. The driver said mate, I'm sorry about this let me get it sorted out. The canadian couple turned to me and the woman said I'd let you share with us if you needed too. I laughed, I'm ok. In the end, the brisbane girl stayed at the first hostel and I was given a room of my own at the new place. Just across from the canadian couple. But the story doesnt end there! It only gets more interesting... Read what follows...

Got showered and shaved, Then headed over too the first hostel and as a group we all started to have drinks. I should say not all of us. Half or more of the bus started to watch braveheart for the love of god!! Mostly the japanese, asians on the tour did. Myself and the bus driver tried to tell them, they could watch that movie anywhere, you are all on holiday and come drink and be merry!! We gave up after 40 mins and had our own fun.

I ended up at a table with the people I'd spent most of my time with for the last 3-4 days. 1 girl from south africa, working in scotland. 1 kiwi woman, female aussie chef and a guy from sydney. As we drank and exchanged tales and stories and laughter while getting drank. The kiwi girl who was about 21, sort started flirting with me alot. I sorta guessed she may have liked me earlier on. but wasnt fully sure, till now.

And as they say, when it rains it pours. I noticed more and more the south african girl making eye contact and holding it. After another 15 mins, the south african girl moved chairs to be right beside me. Things were looking up for me. I had 2 woman fighting for my attention, even though I was sorta in the mood just to have fun. As the kiwi girl tried to keep my attention, she blurted out what would do it? As she could see the South african woman, just pouring her attentions at me. I told her in a joking fashion, to flash her breasts off. And as I was laughing she stood up and did so. By this time the scotish bus driver dave, had noticed and was watching from afar and raised his glass towards me. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to enjoying myself.

It came time for me to select music from the jukebox. As I went up the south african woman followed. Flirting like hell with me, we went through a selection of songs. Before long, songs had been selected and I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the bar and sat on the couch before the entrance to the bar. We talked, it was pretty evident what she was looking for. Though I wasn't in the right mode or mood for such an encounter, we talked. Everytime I looked up half the bar was all up against the windows watching us, laughing,clapping and cheering us on. She wanted to go for a walk and heard I had a room to myself. I told her it was a 4 bedroom dorm. So there was plenty of room.

We walked outside, began to walk towards my hostel. She wanted to know if I'd help her get back into her hostel in the moring, I told her. If I could, I would.... But I didn't know the passwords. As we walked a few steps more, everyone came running out and started screaming at us to have a great night of sex. I was laughing my head of telling these bastards to piss off.. After they went back inside, she said everyone will think shes a slut now and told me she was too tired. I understood and said its for the best. I walked her back to her room and we had a kiss she went to bed. I walked down stairs and watch some tv for a few hours with the last of our tour bus group then headed back to my hostel to sleep before we left in the morining.. Thinking thats all, lochness had install for me.

About 8am in the morning I had all my bags packed and was sorting out my stuff, while talking with the canadian couple. Our big yellow bus turned up. We threw on our gear and I was the last to walk on. As I passed the driver, he got on the speaker and said wait Dean, we have a trophy for you. I turned around thinking, wtf? He handed me this golden statue of a couple wrapped in each others arms having sex. I was puzzled, looked him in the eyes and said what the? He said over the loud speaker. Thats for you getting lucky last night, Nudge, nudge! Congrats about time someone had a shag on this bus tour. Everone looked at me and then at the south african girl who just went 5 colours of red and started to hide. I said out aloud, sorry to say but I didnt get lucky last night ya informations wrong. BUt if anyone wants a shag right now, then I'm up for it? I got a golden trophy, surely someone wants to share it with me.. Everyone laughed and I sat down shaking my head saying "Bastards!!!" And I copped shit for the rest of the trip and became know as shag man for the last couple of days. And the more I said nothing happen the more everyone thought we'd shagged twice as much.

Such is life! What can you do but laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home