Aussie gone Global.

To link My better stores for easier access. Less clutter.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Lost for words.

I spent the very first 12 days of my trip in New Zealand in auckland. Which is the biggest city of NZ. About 40% of the countries population lives here. I was staying at the auckland central backpackers. As you can guess, because it was central to downtown Auckland. But there was one thing I didnt know, underneath the ACB was the globe bar. I went into NZ swearing I was not going to drink that much and keep off the beer. Oh dear god, did I fail that test! Thanks to the globe bar, but I met some of the best people in my life.

Anyway, in the globe bar they have various theme nights. The night I am talking about was Ms backpackers! To cut a long story short. This very large breasted Danish girl won the night, she was about 24-25. My welsh female friend said she only won because, she had big norks and kissed another girl. I said, " you 're argument is?" She thumped me. I told her, in my part of Northern Australia, punching each other is a form of foreplay and if you hit me harder, it means we are engaged. She walked off.. swearing in welsh at me.

The next day I was upstairs in the chill out area of the acb, which has about 5-6 lvls and about 600 hundred beds. Its basicly a hotel, but for backpackers. I had spent some time shit stirring a few people, unbelieveable right? Anyway, I was making my way to the lifts. I pressed the down button to head to my room on lvl 2, as I was looking to my right, the door opened and I sorta was scratching my leg, half bent over like. As I hoobled/walked straight in looking towards the ground. The next thing I saw, was this very large breast, with a very large nipple poking through a shirt. Because I was half bent over and walking in fast to the lift, I had little time to react. My face basicly plowed straight into "MS Backpacker's" Large right breast!!!!

I quickly bounced back, in shock. Lost for words. She sorta smiled, while her friend and herself walked out of the lift. I stood there stunned. I couldn't believe what I had just done by accident. I was lost for words. The doors to the lift were still open and the 2 girls were standing right out front of the lift. Appearing to come back in. I didn't know how to react, my brain was over run with images of her large breast, that she flashed the night before at the "Ms backpackers contest". Maddness over took me and in a mad panic, my fingers slammed the close door button, 50 times in 2.3 nano seconds. The doors closed.. I let out a *sigh*. "fuck" I yelled. What a way to introduce yourself, moron! Well, I don't think she'll forget that encounter. The lift stopped at lvl 2 and I got out. I walked into marvin my dutch friend and told him how badly I just fucked up. He laughed, man it will be alright. She most likely thinks your a massive perve. I told him thanks for that.. thanks alot.. And we both headed out for the night to drown our sorrows..

So it ends..



2 Comments:

  • At Thu Feb 24, 06:23:00 am AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dean, Now that I know the whole story I apoligies for assuming the big breasted Danish girl taught you were a pervert. Think you were actually more the victim here. She's the perve in this matter. Planting her breast in you're face. Getting you're hormones pumped .. dammn.. man ..that sucks!! Mate .. she knew you were to hot for her so she yust started hitting on you the old fashion way mate!!

    ^-^M@rvin

     
  • At Thu Feb 24, 09:17:00 am AEST, Blogger KoalaFarmer said…

    ahahahah.. MArvin you crazy dutchmen! Yes, It was all her fault! Dam her to hell and back again!! bloody danish!!!

    Why is it marvin the last 3-4 dutch girls I've met here in melbourne and sydney have all been super dam hot and like my form of shit stirring? What is it with you dutch bastards? And Did I mention very hot? I just don't know how you can leave Holland, then again. You are off to NZ, your land of lovin!

    It is good to hear from yea. I will check my emails soon! Bud... jager bomb on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home