Aussie gone Global.

To link My better stores for easier access. Less clutter.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Kiwi experience Bus tour rumours..

The kiwi experience Bus co, a company of NZ, funny enough. This little story starts off in paihia, in the bay of islands, northern NZ. But first a little background into the kiwi experience/oz experience. Its common knowledge on the backpacking routes the reputation of the kiwi experience. Its commonly called, the big green fuck truck. The green vagina.. etc.. Apparently, alot of sex happens. Its also commonly thought the bus is full of 18-21 year old english backpackers, who just get pissed, throwup and sleep all day and make alot of noise.. Like all things in life, its all depends on ya point of views.

Returning back to the beginning of my story, here I was in paihia a fantastic little town I've grown to love. Why? Just the group of people I've met in that area. Hell alot of people thought I was a local due to the amount of people I got to know in this town. But anyway, the story cuts to me walking into the cafe, right near the pipipatch backpackers.

I walked in and ordered some food, sat down and was reading the paper and making small talk with the various people in the cafe. A woman, eatting beside me strikes up a chat and soon we are talking about various things. Our conversation flows onto the kiwi bus experience. I laughed, bring up what about us poor guys, how do we get to have the full "kiwi experience" with a bus driver if they are all male? Do we have to be gay? She laughed saying " if you only knew!" I said "knew what?" "That a few female backpackers sleep with some of the drivers?" "I've seen it and I shake my head!" "I heard one of the drivers tell me doesnt get paid enough. I swear a few guys just wanted to thump him one."

This woman, turned to me and said she was an ex bus driver for the kiwi experience. I looked her up and down. She was easy on the eyes and I could only imagine the 9000 young 18 year old pommy male backpackers, that must of hit on her. She told me that on the kiwi experience, the bus drivers have a system. I said "A system?" "A system for what?" Looking puzzled. She told me, for recording who they sleep with, so the other drivers know whos been with who when they change over. She went on to explain, that when a bus driver scored with a girl, he would pencil in on the bus roster, a $ beside her name. This would mark her as having sleeped with that driver. So when the bus drivers rotated between the next stop, he could instantly see who got lucky. And if he sleeped with the same girl, He would have to pay $1 to that bus driver, as a fee.

I see, "So, how much money did you make over the last summer?" I jokingly fired off. She said " not funny, not my sorta thing" She then told me a female english backpacker from essex, no less. Had racked up 20-22 bucks in fees, for one kiwi experience bus driver. I turned to her "Not sure whos lucky here, the bus driver or the girl." 20 bucks? Dam, she must of really been attracted to them or was very, very, very lonely?" We both laughed. I could imagine the sorta woman who'd get into that.. But hey different strokes for different folks!

Before I left the cafe, she told me also that a girl had sleeped with one of the drivers. Well, tried to is her words. She was so pissed, he couldn't perform the duty needed at that time. So the girl in a fit of lack of loving, raced back to her room, grabbed a camera and took pics of the nake bus driver and his small charms. Then posted it all over various backpacker notice boards. O-U-C-H!

I guess the lesson is, if you want to dance with the devil, prepare to get ya toes stepped on..or ya naked arse all over some hostel/backpackers notice board...

So what ya waiting for book ya tour now!!! You'll have a good time, you might also get lucky! LOL!


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home