Aussie gone Global.

To link My better stores for easier access. Less clutter.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Holding Place.

This 2nd blog, is to contain stories that I feel need to be laid out easier for people to keep track of and read. You really have to go searching through my first blog site to find some of them and its hard when I keep pumping out the things.

I never really wanted or expect to have this many things to stay or keep online. But the more people I met in my travels and the more crazy stuff happen to me. People kept telling me, write this down. Or I hope you recording the maddness in a journal somewhere. Write a book!! etc.. etc... Well blog on I say, blog On!

Tale 1

Tale 2

Tale 3

Tale 4

Tale 5


Thats a collection, I think should make you laugh. It may even make you think, bugger if this bloke can have some fun like that, I'm off to see if I can too. What more can you do or say?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home